Announcing the Chinese Laser (“K40”) to RPI-CNC adapter PCB.
K40 Ribbon Cable to RPI-CNC adapter. Since the RPI-CNC has strong pull-ups on the limit switch inputs, this board uses transistors to invert and amplify the signal.
This board also breaks out the X-axis stepper pins.
- 1 TE connectivity 1-84534-2 connector
- 2 3K3 0805 SMD resistors
- 2 MMBT2222A SMD transistors
- 2 1×2 0.1″ pitch header [OPTIONAL]
- 1 1×4 0.1″ pitch header [OPTIONAL]
- 1 0805 SMD capacitor (noise reduction) [OPTIONAL]